Paper Harvest

Friday, September 17, 2010

Fairy Girl

Hi and welcome to my blog!

Setting up my own blog has been a long time coming. I have been papercrafting for a long time, and working for Scrapbook City in Brisbane as a class instructor and designer for the past 3 years. I primarily make cards these days, and dabble in off the page and scrapbooking when the mood or the need takes me.

I have been procastinating about posting a card - worried that it wouldn't good enough to post, but here goes - if I do it really fast and don't look, then it will be over quickly and I won't change my mind! Right?


I made this card for my niece Emily who has just turned 2. This Fairy Girl stamp set by My Favourite Things was perfect for the card I needed. I coloured her with copic markers, added spica glitter to her wings and distress stickles to make the wand sparkle. Papers are from a Jack & Jill 6x6 paper stack by Prima. To finish off I added Tattered Rose distress ink, perfect pearls, Zva Creative swirls, and a Prima butterfly.
It looks so more sparkly in person - I will really need to work on my photography skills.....
Thanks for stopping by. Nic

0 comments:

Post a Comment